Prayer is communicating with God. But more than just “talking with God,” prayer involves our friendship with Him - like with any friend, sometimes we talk, sometimes we listen, sometimes we just enjoy their company! How do we get started? We just do it!
“Prayer is a conversation between two persons who have a love relationship and important business to take care of.” - Pastor Chip Judd
In Matthew 21:13 Jesus says "It is written, My house shall be called a house of prayer..." come join as we dig into some basic principles from the Scripture that will help us build a foundation for prayer in our own lives and in the ministry of our church. For more information contact John Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class topics incluse: Hearing God's Voice, Healing Your Image of God and Yourself and Common Questions about Forgiveness and Blocks to Healing, the Believer's Authority, Inner Healing, Deliverance, Physical and Generational Healing, and Gifts of the Spirit. For more information contact Cathy Mart at email@example.com
An Evening of Healing Prayer
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm in the Chapel
This is a sacred time set aside for you to come and rest in God’s Presence, receive healing prayer, and/or to respond to God through interactive prayer/response stations and is somewhat like the response time at the end of our current worship services. For more information contact Julie Hiott at Juliehoitt@seacoast.org
1st Saturday Call to Prayer
10:00am-11:00am// 1st Saturday of each month// Mt Pleasant Campus Breezeway/Foyer In the challenging times we find ourselves currently, would you not agree that our first and foremost response should be prayer? Doesn't our God promise us that if we call upon Him, then He will tell us great and mighty things we do not know... and need to! No matter the circumstances, our God is faithful and He will strengthen and protect us, He will direct our hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance. He will encourage our hearts! He will direct our steps! So, let us gather on the 1st Saturday of each month to pray for our church, our pastors, His plans for Seacoast and His plans for our nation. After gathering in the Breezeway for a few moments of corporate prayer, we will then break out however the Lord leads to pray all around our building and property until gathering back again for closing prayer. Do join in... for such a time as this. For more information contact Julie Hoitt at Juliehoitt@seacoast.org
National Day of Prayer
1st Thursday in May 2016// Mt Pleasant Campus Chapel// details to follow in the New Year
To get involved with one of the following teams, please contact Julie Hiott at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 881-2100 x 1135.
- Weekend Prayer Team: This team prays for our guests as part of response time during the weekend services.
- Pastors' Prayer Team: This is team of intercessors who pray for our pastors, ministers and their families.
- Email Prayer Team: This team prays for the various needs of Seacoast ministries, member requests, community and national events via a weekly email.
- Visitation Prayer Team: This team goes and prays with people in hospitals, homes, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about prayer, we encourage you to check out some of these amazing books.
- Becoming a Prayer Warrior by Elizabeth Alves
- Prayer by Richard Foster
- Power Through Prayer by EM Bounds
- Beyond the Veil by Alice Smith
- Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- Power of a Praying Husband by Stormie Omartian
- The Prayer Life by Andrew Murray
- Intercession, Thrilling and Fullfilling by Joy Dawson
- Prayer Portions by Sylvia Gunter