Thanksgiving is a great time to use our blessings to serve the people around us.
Last year, we provided 4,000 individual Thanksgiving meals to the local community around the Dream Center in North Charleston. And we’re going to do it again!
Here are some options:
- You can text Dinner to 320320 and make a monetary donation or pledge to bring specific items.
- The Men’s Ministry annual turkey fry and potato mash
1. Bring THAWED turkeys, peanut or blended oil, and bags of raw potatoes.
a) When: 19–20 Nov / 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
b) Where: Mt. Pleasant campus: maintenance shed. (Use second entrance off of Egypt Road.)
2. Prep and cook turkeys and potatoes
a) 20–22 November / 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: bring cooked items to the Dream Center. Please pre-slice turkey and pack all food in disposable foil (or similar) containers.
3. Food items to drop off at the Dream Center.
a) When: 23 Nov 7:00–9:00 am
- Cooked & Pre-Sliced Turkey
- Green Beans
- Mac and Cheese