Terms and Conditions
Seacoast Church Notification SMS/Texts
1. Seacoast Church uses SMS texting for donating to the church, allowing the congregation to sign-up and/or request more information about our programs, and to alert our congregation with important information, philanthropic opportunities, or general information about our services.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the sending number (320320, 320000, or other numbers). After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text the message “START” to the number, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. You can also opt-out of all text messages from Seacoast Church, by updating your MySeacoast profile and selecting “Do not send me text messages.”
4. If you are experiencing issues with text messaging with Seacoast Church, you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The frequency of messages you receive will vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.